Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drooling for Dining Rooms

I'm soooooo lusting for a dining room table with independently styled chairs. I'm sure there's a better way of saying that... just check out the photos and you'll know what I mean.
These images are mostly from Apartment Therapy and decor8 (see links in right column).

As for myself, I've got my eye on the Big Sur Dining Table from Crate and Barrel:
Maybe with the JAKOB chair or SNILLE chair (in blue-green or white...or green from IKEA
Or I even think these have potential, if I painted them glossy white or glossy black. Or orange. I found these on KSL.com for a mere $13 a piece.
I must also say though, that I am so grateful to my husband's kind and generous grandparents who gave us their old table and chairs, which has been serving us faithfully for the last 3 years. Pin It

1 comment:

mer said...

oooh, the blue chairs are rockin' just the way they are...and would be great with the big sur table.