Friday, November 21, 2008

Chair Makeover?

UPDATE: These chairs are all sold! I can't believe it! There were 40 for sale and they are all gone! So sad for me.

So I recently found these chairs on KSL Classifieds, and I'm thinking that with a paint job they could be cool with my future Big Sur Dining Table. I can't afford the table right now, so my temporary solution would be to put a cool tablecloth on my current table, and use these chairs with it. I'm not sure yet what color I would paint them, but below you can see what I've been toying with.
Original (kind of a pukey yellow matte finish):Black glossy paint on seat and legs (my counters are black granite so they would go nicely):Black seat with chrome legs:Orange seat for a pop of color (is it too much?):I think I'm liking the full black one. White is also under consideration. But I'd love to hear what you think.

The chairs on only $2 a piece (that's not a typo), so I might just buy one or two to experiment with, and if I like them I'll buy a full setting. Pin It

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like the all black too. I can't remember what the rest of your room and colors look like enough to decide if I like the orange or not. Have fun. Mom